Monday, July 09, 2007

Backstage Before the Paul deLay Tribute

David Vest and Duffy Bishop.

 


Peter Dammann joined the schmooze.

 


D.K. Stewart did too.

 


This is Jean Kempe-Ware, one of the unsung heroes of the Blues Festival. She is in charge of media relations for the Oregon Food Bank. I've dealt with media relations people for decades and I have to say she is one of the most talented, most thorough, nicest and most patient I've ever met. And she actually loves the music, too!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BluesSlave said...

I don't have much to add about all of the above, since they are all great friends of mine but I would like to say that Jean Kempe-Ware is a joy to work with. The Oregon Food Bank not only runs a great festival but they treat their volunteers with love and respect. Thank you Jean.