Thursday, October 27, 2005

Robert's Story in The NW Film and Video Festival

Happy to report that the doc, "Robert's Story: Dying With Dignity" will be a part of this year's NW Film and Video Festival. It will screen on Thursday, November 10 at 7pm at The Guild Theater, 829 SW Park Ave. in Portland. Tickets are $7. For more information go to www.nwfilm.org
Yesterday, I showed it to a group of law students and lawyers at Willamette University in Salem. I wasn't really prepared for the reaction the doc got when we had a private screening for those in the doc and friends last month. They were speechless and mostly in tears. I knew it was powerful, but I didn't really expect it to move people as much as it did. I saw the same reaction yesterday. I'm better prepared for it now.
We will have some Q&A after the NWFVF in November. If you come, bring some kleenex.

No comments: