Friday, October 07, 2005

The first interiview on the doc

It aired today. If you want to hear it go to www.opb.org/oregongterritory. I thought I sounded scattered. I thought Greg started slowly but warmed up and said some good things. I've always felt that getting interviewed is eaiser than interviewing...and I've interviewed thousands of people.
It was a good rehearsal for when the doc gets picked up. I need to listen to it a few more times and find out what the hell I said. Sometimes I'm my own worst critic. On the other hand, lots of other people have been critical of my work, usually my employers.
On or around October 17, a distributor is taking Robert to Europe. She thinks she can sell it there. It has been terribly frustrating this week, with the Supreme Court hearing oral arguments on the Bush challange to the Oregon Death With Dignity law. This documentary should be out there now. I am trying to be patient, but it isn't easy.
I believe in this doc.
I am hoping the folks who are looking at it in New York and Europe feel the same way.

No comments: