Friday, February 17, 2006

Since It's a Day To Thank Those Who Hurt Us

After hearing Mr. Birdshot's statement, I think it's only fitting that I personally thank the man who beat me about the legs and arms with a golf club and sent me to the hospital a few years ago. I guess I deserved it, although I had never met the gentleman before.

I realize his family and friends were heartbroken for him.

That he didn't kill me, I mean, and that I didn't have more money on me.

I feel bad that he didn't accoplish his task, too. So I'd just like to tell him, if he wants to try again, I'm always at his disposal. Perhaps he should try a hammer next time. Or a shotgun.

I mean, I'm really very grateful to him. I had never ridden in an ambulance before.

This also appears on huffingtonpost.com

No comments: