Wednesday, December 07, 2005

USA Today

There's a lovely piece on the book in Thursday (12/8)'s USA Today, by Deirdre Donahue
USA Today
And a special thanks to Random House publicist Karen Fink for landing it.
This will no doubt make or break this book. The response will most likely determine the next year of my creative life.
Or not.
Who the fuck knows?
While I'm doling out thank you's (or thank youse), I'd like to thank everybody who came to my reading at Powell's City of Books on Monday. I knew many of you. I loved signing for you. It warmed my heart.


3 comments:

Tom D'Antoni said...

Spoken like a true Republican.

Tom D'Antoni said...

1. yes squared
2. i'm afraid to ask

Tom D'Antoni said...

Random House did the design. It's all original. I had no rights to any of the "art" from the paper. If you look in the "Gallery" section of the rabidnun.com site, you'll see a couple of illustrations by the great Extremo the Clown. He's a local artist and all around strange guy (go look at extremotheclown.com) who also ran for mayor of Portland.
Yes, of course I voted for him.
Random House chose not to use him, and did the design in-house.